The California Framing Contractors Association (CFCA) is a non-profit organization committed to improving the home and commercial framing industry by providing our members with educational resources in safety and employment compliance. We provide our member companies with state-of-the-art training materials, advocacy on California legislation and regulations that affect the industry.
We post current news and information on our What’s New page.
CFCA was formed in 2002 to educate and inform framing contractors throughout California on critical issues facing the construction industry, including active participation in establishing the Residential Fall Protection Standard, the Heat Illness Prevention Standard, the Pneumatic Nailer Standard and many other Cal/OSHA Standards adopted since the inception of the CFCA.
Our Regular Members are some of the largest framing contractors in California and our Associate Members represent some of the largest suppliers of products and services nationally for our framing contractor members.
So what does it mean to be a CFCA Member?
• Cal/OSHA regulations that affect our industry—We have a seat at the table!
• We have a voice with the State Agencies we work with—They trust and listen!
• We have insider knowledge over non-members on critical issues.
• We are proactive rather than reactive.
• Immediate access for Legal, Cal/OSHA, and HR-related issues.
• Preferred rates with ehsInc.